Systemic racism… Let’s Talk About It!
Concerned by the rise of racism, the Ligue des droits et libertés published in 2017 a handbook on systemic racism in French followed by the English version in 2018 – Systemic Racism … Let’s Talk About It!
This brochure, in the form of questions and answers, deals with questions many people ask themselves:
• If races do not exist, why are we talking about racism?
• Am I privileged? What is white privilege?
• Can our behaviour be racist without us knowing it?
• How can racism, direct or systemic, infringe on human rights?
• And above all, what can we do to end racism?
You want to order a copy? Send us an email to [email protected]
And share this brochure within your network!